Free MT4 Custom Indicators

Camarilla Pivots Indicator MT4

Camarilla Pivots Indicator MT4 Camarilla Pivots Indicator MT4 is an algorithm-based analysis tool for price action that generates possible intraday support and resistance levels. Pivot points are such that several lines are drawn from a single pivot point. The lines drawn in the upward direction are known as the resistance lines. The lines drawn in[…]

Fisher Indicator MT4

Fisher Indicator MT4 Fisher Indicator MT4 is a simple histogram indicator that identifies and indicates trend direction and strength. Fisher Indicator MT4 calculations are based on prior periods’ maximum and minimum price levels, with complex math calculations applied to the relationships between the current price and the max/min values. It’s shown in a secondary window[…]

MT4 Exit Indicator

MT4 Exit Indicator A solid exit plan is one of the most important parts of trading. Some traders identify excellent trade entry points, profit nicely, only to be wiped out by market reversal. Some traders are fortunate enough to break even on a profitable trade, while others lose money. The MT4 Exit Indicator is based[…]

Candle Timer MT4 Indicator

Candle Timer MT4 Indicator When it comes to day trading, and even more so if you’re a scalper, the timing of your candles or bars may be a crucial tool. I’m not sure why MetaQuotes (the MetaTrader 4 platform’s founders) didn’t add this functionality to their platform, but thankfully for us, there is a solution[…]

Breakout Box MT4 Indicator

Breakout Box MT4 Indicator Prices only move in a trend 20% of the time, as you may well know. Price tends to fluctuate sideways for the remaining 80%. As a result, one may argue that trading ranges or sideways price action rather than trends are preferable strategies. The Breakout Box MT4 Indicator is a straightforward[…]

Scroll to top